Leading, training and bringing out the best in people through motivation is my passion. Being a makeup artist, stylist and art directing on shoots are my favorite hobbies and it's also a venue where I could enhance my creativity. Sales, marketing, and events are my specialty. I enjoy learning and believes that in order to improve one's self growth is paramount. I already achieved my Masters Degree in Business Administration and my fulfillment would be to attain a PhD degree and become a successful entrepreneur while touching people's lives one individual at a time.

December 24, 2010

My Heart Says Thank You


Christmas is the perfect time to give thanks to the people close to my heart.. 


To my friends old and new thank you for the genuine friendship and love.

To my relatives who I don't get to see often, you are always remembered and treasured.

To my Mom and 3 brothers, thank you for the love and support.

And to the only man in my life who never broke my heart, who loved me unconditionally, the one I miss most, the man who knows me more than anyone else, my Idol and my no.1 fan..  


Merry Christmas Dad. I Love You. I will see you in heaven soon and when my time comes, we will be reunited and I'll be back in your arms again.

No comments:

Post a Comment