Leading, training and bringing out the best in people through motivation is my passion. Being a makeup artist, stylist and art directing on shoots are my favorite hobbies and it's also a venue where I could enhance my creativity. Sales, marketing, and events are my specialty. I enjoy learning and believes that in order to improve one's self growth is paramount. I already achieved my Masters Degree in Business Administration and my fulfillment would be to attain a PhD degree and become a successful entrepreneur while touching people's lives one individual at a time.

September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Itel!

I wouldn't have made it through MBA without you, as I was going through my albums in facebook, I was smiling as I reminisce because most of the albums - each event that is meaningful to me I was with you. We were classmates and group mates in almost all of my subjects, we shared the struggles of each group presentation, I remember our group name in Metres was Arvin's Angels. Good Times! Thank you for being an amazing friend and I look forward to more years of friendship filled with love, laughter, and great memories. Happy Birthday Itel Gahol. Love you, doll!



No comments:

Post a Comment