Leading, training and bringing out the best in people through motivation is my passion. Being a makeup artist, stylist and art directing on shoots are my favorite hobbies and it's also a venue where I could enhance my creativity. Sales, marketing, and events are my specialty. I enjoy learning and believes that in order to improve one's self growth is paramount. I already achieved my Masters Degree in Business Administration and my fulfillment would be to attain a PhD degree and become a successful entrepreneur while touching people's lives one individual at a time.

September 26, 2012

Heaven Sent


I don't know what's with my best friend but she seems to know when I am in dire need of her. As I hurdle one of the most difficult physical challenge of my life, she is not beside me physically because we are miles apart from each other however she sends me a random message in facebook that just brought tears to my eyes as I read it.

Her message:
Keiz Caballero
"bes, now lang ako nakacheck ng fb after almost 2 weeks..and then i saw what happened to you..how are you na? i feel bad i couldnt be there for you. ill be there oct 24-27..ill definitely see you by then.. please please take care. love you..mwah"

No comments:

Post a Comment